PDI acknowledges performance excellence as a driving force in achieving sustainable growth. To continuously satisfy our customers’ needs and expectations, we are committed to:
- Regarding every employee, supplier and customer as an essential part of our organization
- Promoting prevention over correction in all aspects of our business operations including quality, environmental, health, and safety
- Minimizing the environmental impact of our operations and complying with all applicable legal requirements
- Continuously evaluating objectives and improving processes to adapt to a changing environment.
- The PDI management and staff are committed to our Quality Policy. We believe that each of us is accountable to communicate, adopt, and utilize this statement as part of our daily operations.
The PDI Quality Policy is an essential foundation to our business strategies, growth and initiatives.
Quality Management System
Quality is a commitment that is part of everything we do at PDI. Above all, we employ a quality management system certified to be compliant with current ISO 9001 requirements. Furthermore, environmental health and safety management system ISO 14001 and safety standard OSHAS 18001 are in place and regularly audited, to ensure that our businesses operate in a method that protects our employees, customers, partners, community and the environment.